Storage Containers are also
- Shipping Containers
- Cargo Containers
- Sea Containers
- Dry Vans
- Intermodal Containers
- ISO Containers
- Conex Containers (Military Term)
Storage Container or Shipping Container Modifications
- Roll up doors
- Man doors
- Electrical Package
- Custom Painting
- Custom Orders
No special project is too large for us to manage.
TIPS FOR BUYING STORAGE CONTAINERS
Shipping Container Grades
- Cargo Worthy = certified for shipping
- Grade A = wind and water tight
- Grade B = some damage/holes and dents
- Grade C = junk for scrapping or demolition
- Seattle, WA
- Oakland, CA
- Long Beach, CA
- Chicago, IL
- Memphis, TN
- Dallas, TX
- Houston, TX
- Atlanta, GA
- Savannah, GA
- Jacksonville, FL
- Miami, FL
Give us a call at 1-877-874-5777. Even if you don’t buy from us, we can answer your questions and help you make a cost-effective decision!
Let the experienced staff at TSI Containers assist you with your container purchase questions and requirements. We have personnel knowledgeable in cargo worthy grade shipping containers for overseas shipping of product; storage grade containers for residential and commercial applications; container modifications, large and small; new manufacture containers of all types. We can also assist you with parts for refrigerated and dry freight containers.
Let us be your one-stop shopping provider for your cargo container; shipping container; storage container; one-trip (new) container; refrigerated container needs.
We service all of the United States from Anchorage, AK to Miami, FL. We also provide containers into the Caribbean, Mexico, Canada, Guam and Hawaii.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Container Modification Project – Houston, TX
- Removable front wall with exhaust cut-outs
- 10′ roll-up doors in side walls (Custom Color)
- Replaced container doors with 6′ roll-up door (Custom Color)
- Replaced wood floor with steel floor
- Custom painting
Container Modification Project – Los Angeles, CA
- 40′ Long x 12′ Wide x 10′ High Container Modification
- 36″ Personnel Doors with Crash Bar and Auto-Closing Installed in Side Wall
- Exhaust Cut-Outs in Side Wall
- Container Swing Doors at Each End
- Exterior and Interior Paint Job
Roll-up Door Installation
- Roll-up Doors available in 6’, 8’ or 10’ wide and larger doors can be special ordered. Roll-up doors can be installed on the end or sidewall of the container.
- Special order paint options available.
Personnel Door Installation
- 30” or 36” Personnel Door available in standard wood or steel with lock.
- Special paint color application available.
Mobile Office Storage Units
Office Units or Your Own Custom Modification Plans
Floor, Vents, Windows, etc.
- Turbine Vents
- Man-doors with lock
- Air Conditioning units
- Custom Paint Color
- Electrical Package
Shipping Container Paint Application
- Exterior or Interior prep and paint.
- Standard shipping container colors available in Tan, Gray, Blue, Red, White.
- Custom color to match your specifications.
40′ Hi-Cube Shipping Container One-way Trip New
External 40’L x 9’6”H x 8’W, Internal 39’5”L x 8’10”H x 7’8”W
- Construction Equipment Storage
- Archives Storage
- Additional On-Site Storage for Business or School
40′ Shipping Container One-way Trip New
External 40’L x 8’6”H x 8’W, Internal 39’5”L x 7’10”H x 7’8”W
- Portable Shop
- Tool and Equipment Storage
- Automobile Storage
- Commercial Building Supply Storage
- Ranch Feed Storage